SAQA US ID
UNIT STANDARD TITLE
Motivate and Build a Team
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This Unit Standard introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation. This Unit Standard is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explaining the importance of motivating a team.
- Demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
- Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
- Implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
- Providing feedback and recognising achievements.
This course costs R2 750.00 and can be paid directly via PayFast.
Services SETA Accredited